Friday, September 12, 2014

Paint Party Friday: Week 27, Year 4 Check-In

Welcome to Week 27, Year 4 of Paint Party Friday!
 
This week random.org chose #79, Danielle Renee. Danielle is participating in this month's 29 Faces challenge and showed her current WIP - Work In Progress. It is off to a great start!. We are looking forward to seeing more of this lovely lady and how she turns out, Danielle!

image courtesy of Danielle

As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
Have a lovely and creative week!

19 comments:

  1. Happy to see Danielle Renee! Amazing Art ! Happy PPF to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been absent for a few weeks, planning our wedding, so I've posted something from a week ago, and I'm going to start on some new paintings right now! Happy PPF everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy PPF to all. Congrats to Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this girl so pretty!...you are right...can't wait to see her finished!
    Congratulations being feature Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and creative art. Congrats Danielle. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful art from Danielle! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Danielle, your art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Danielle. Happy PPF everyone. It will take me longer than usual to get around to visiting you all as have developed shingles which as you may know is extremely painful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Danielle,
    I'm in awe of anyone that can draw a face so to think of your challenge just sends me reeling.
    I love to see work in progress so thanks for sharing. I'll look forward to seeing her emerge.
    Thanks Eva and Kristin for hosting once again ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Danielle.
    Have a good PPF!

    ps. thank you for having name/URL commenting option!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful portrait Danielle. Happy PPF everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy PPF everyone. Danielle's WIP is interesting. I always like to see how people do what they do. Thank you all for being here. YOu make my Fridays fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waiting for to see her intesive eyes with lots of DARKNESS! Mysterious....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I am late to the party! I love Danielle Renee's gorgeous portrait with the petal earrings. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Thank you for featuring me!!! So much love coming my way!!! I honestly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete